New Employee Orientation Pages


Workers' Compensation

As a Federal employee, you are entitled to compensation benefits for a disability due to personal injury or illness while in performance of your duties.

The Federal Employees' Compensation Act (FECA) is administered by the Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP), Department of Labor (DOL). OWCP is responsible for reviewing your injury claim, deciding if you are entitled to benefits, and paying any benefits.

If you have questions regarding filing a Workers' Compensation claim:

Call 304-480-8389 or e-mail us at workerscomp@fiscal.treasury.gov.

Additional Resources

DOL Office of Workers' Compensation Forms page:

Questions and Answers About Federal Employee's Compensation Act: